Saturday, January 14, 2006

Scary movie

Athena started to relax around me. Then I tried to TOUCH her a few times. My bad.

On the other hand, the most demanding feral in the world (aka Athena) has been having me open and close the basement door for her approximately every 15 minutes. I think it might be her way of feeling "in control" of our relationship. She meows and I open the door. Every time, except when I ignore her. I do not grab her, put her in a carrier and take her to the vet. She's making completly sure about this one safe aspect of our relationship.

In explaining this to Sergie, we evolved a movie idea - a cat terror flick.

Just when you think it is safe to go downstairs and hide in boxes, right there in your favorite corner - it's the VET with the VACCUUM. Snip, snip, snip.

No comments: