Saturday, October 08, 2005

Six Photos

A few of my favorite photos from the last few weeks.



Alma (left) and Henry (right) sitting in the office window.



The twins in the window. I think it's Athena on the left and Henry on the right.



Alma being very cute while I try to work.



It's hard to see what's going on in this photo, but it's one of my favorites. Alma (left) had started to wash Henry (center). Like he usually does, he started washing her back. He's licking her ear while she's cleaning his right arm. Athena is on the right.



Here is one way of getting rid of my kittens; Athena in the bathroom garbage.



All you can see of Athena in this picture are two yellow dots for her eyes.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You know, the pictures are cute and all, but not "leave them up for over a month without a new post" cute.