Monday, October 03, 2005

Kittens: Free to Bad Home

Suggested uses:
  • Medical Research
  • Dog Fighting
  • Target Practice

I managed to leave the cat family out of their room when I went to my dance class. When I came back home, the dining room was snowed under with shredded pieces of paper napkin. Thank god Sergie wasn't awake.

This is not the first time either.

On top of that, Athena confuses the bathroom trash with her toy box. Scratch that - she makes a discrimination. She prefers the bathroom trash for her entertainment needs.

Henry won't stay off the kitchen table. There are four tiny parallel scratch marks on the table surface that I won't live down. And I'm tired of picking up napkins. THIS IS NOT A GAME.

Alma refuses to let anybody else lie in a good cat-spot. Even if she is in a perfectly good one herself and does not intend to lie in the other one. Her kittens put up with this, but it makes Orpheus's life a living hell.

Now I understand why other people refuse to get involved when they see kitties in distress.

No comments: