Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Great minds think alike

You know how much I love my George Foreman Grill?

A whole lot, right?

You know about the GF Grill with the removable plates that you can stick in the dishwasher?

I'd love that more.

BUT, there are also electric griddles, flat grills that butterfly out so that you can use it as either a clamshell or as a griddle and waffle irons.

I don't understand why you couldn't have a GF grill with different types of removable plates: a grill plate, a flat plate, a waffle plate; AND that you could either use as a clamshell OR open up to use both sides as a griddle.

Apparantly, Georgie-boy and I are sisters under the skin. He's come out with the G5 grill. It has a steak grilling plate (with little holes), a regular grilling plate, a flat plate that you can use open as a griddle or closed to bake, and two waffle plates. I don't see that it has the "open up flat" option, so my psychic wishes didn't come through completely clearly. But, he's doing pretty good. It is $129.99 at Target, so don't pay more if you find it elsewhere.

Since my birthday is coming soon, perhaps you could all chip in and get me one! ; )

No comments: